Mad Science takes all the hassle and frustration out of running an after-school program because we do all the work for you!
Ask about your free assembly to kick off registration!
The following provides you with additional information as to how a Mad Science after-school program works:
• Registration Materials: All registration forms are provided. They are customized for your program, delivered to your school and bundled for each teacher’s classroom.
• Payment Processing: Mad Science collects all funds through check.
• Age/Grade Level: Mad Science offers instruction in an age and grade appropriate manner using a variety of teaching methods to ensure each participant benefits from the instruction. Therefore, students in kindergarten through to grade 6 can participate in Mad Science after-school programs.
• Instructors: We recruit individuals who have experience in classrooms or working with elementary-aged children. All Mad Science instructors have the appropriate clearance forms required by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
• Supplies: Mad Science provides all the equipment and materials required to run the after-school program. Our instructors arrive in Mad Science lab coats at least 15 minutes before the class begins, to set-up their equipment. At the end of the class, the Mad Scientist makes sure the room is neat and tidy.
• Take-Home Materials: During each class, students make and take home a science project related to the topic covered in that class.
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Starting a Mad Science after-school science program is easy…just call or email!